Remote Monitoring and Management
- 24x7 Monitoring of Servers and 8x5 Monitoring of Workstations
- Centrally Managed
- Remote monitoring notifies us when a potential issue is occurring
- Automated scripts designed to resolve these issues seconds after they arise
- Additional monitors added regularly
- Security Protection
- ESET Antivirus
- HitmanPro Malware Monitoring
- Blacklisted Software Detection
- Windows Patch Management
- Monthly Health & Activity Reports
- Feel confident in knowing your infrastructure is operating at it's maximum potential.
- Remote Support via TeamViewer
- We can remotely connect to a client system in seconds, troubleshoot and resolve up to 80% of the issues remotely
- Performance Monitoring
- Hard Drive Fragmentation Prevention
- Low Memory and High CPU Utilization Detection
- Startup/Background Process Monitoring
- Unauthorized Software Detection
- Proactive Reliability
- Hard Drive Error and SMART Status Monitoring
- Hard Drive Free Space Monitoring
- RAID Failure Detection
- File Corruption Detection
- Bad Process Detection
Most businesses collect, retain, and transmit data on a daily basis that is critical to the success of their organization. The threat of data theft, natural disasters and hardware failures can result in a hard hit to a business’ bottom line, costing days of downtime, thousands of dollars and irreversible damage to a business’ reputation.
Covers All Your Data Types
Files and Folders
Recover from the accidental deletion of any document, spreadsheet, or folder.
Exchange, SQL and System State
Enable backup and recovery of Exchange, SQL data, and System State.
Restore full VM images from the cloud back to your host or our site.
43% of companies experiencing disasters never re-open, 29% close within two years.
*McGladrey and Pullen
The average cost of a single incident of data loss is $10,000
SMBs experience a median of 6 outages per calendar year
Set up is fast. And if you have a lot of data to backup initially, we can provide seeding services without tying up available bandwidth.
We can schedule your backups to happen whenever you want, as frequently as you want.
Manage Local and Offsite Backups
Our flexible solution allows for any of your data to be stored online and/or saved to local storage, eliminating the need for a separate local-only backup solution.
Files are secured using 256-bit AES encryption and a private encryption key. SSL technology is used in data transmission. Your data is protected both onsite and over the Internet.
Data is stored in two, SSAE 16 Type II compliant datacenters with redundant storage and biometric security.
Robust, Flexible Archiving
Data-archiving settings allows historical data to be saved as long as you need and meet applicable compliance standards.
Store an unlimited number of versions of the same file so there’s no fear of accidental deletion or overwriting a file.
Reporting and Notifications
We can send you notifications that your backups have completed successfully, including detailed statistics.
Multiple Device Support
Our solutions lets you back up a single computer or server, multiple computers, laptops or even multiple offices.